LodgingEnjoy accommodations set up for individuals, families, and groups.
Hermit Basin’s Inn has thirty six non-smoking rooms – sixteen with kichenettes and twenty with bunk beds. All rooms include a queen size bed, queen size sofa sleeper, private bathroom, and telephone.
Located in the Inn is a hot tub facility. We also have a heated indoor lap swimming pool (pictured below).
- Once you have checked in, you are responsible for payments for all nights reserved
- Check in time is after 4pm. Check out time is 9:30am unless other arrangements have been made.
- Your deposit is non-refundable. In the unlikely event that a group cancels its reservation, once a contract and/or a deposit has been received, the following accountability schedule applies.
|If Cancellation Occurs||Monetary Forfeiture|
|More than three months from scheduled arrival||$400 deposit|
|31-90 days prior to scheduled arrival||Deposit plus 50% of the original guaranteed minimum adults|
|0-30 days prior to scheduled arrival||Deposit plus 100% of the original guaranteed minimum adults|
- We accept cash, personal checks, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card), and traveler’s checks.
- A limited number of cribs are available at no extra charge.
- All rooms have bedding and towels. All kitchenette rooms have dishes and cooking utensils, a two-burner range and a small refrigerator.
- Alcoholic beverages are not sold on the grounds and are not permitted in the facilities.
- Dining is availabe for groups. Meals are served by waiters and waitresses at the Day Lodge dining room. Seconds are available upon request.
- Gratuities are not included in rates. Tips for good service are divided equally among staff. We strongly encourage you to show your appreciation to the staff by leaving your gratuity on the dining room table or in your room on the last day.
- Pets are permitted, but we MUST know in advance if you will be bringing them. The pet fee is $10 per day or $50 a week.